Local Ecumenical Partnership: Methodist / United Reformed
Address: Bradford Road, SHIPLEY, BD18 3ED [map]
Link Minister: Rev Nick Blundell
- 10.30 am Sunday Morning Worship.
Details of preachers are given in the Circuit Plan (pdf)
- Tuesday Church, is held fortnightly on the first and third Tuesday of the month, with coffee at 10.30 am followed by informal worship at 11.00 am, including Communion on the third Tuesday of the month.
- Thursday Midweek Concern, informal prayer and worship at 10.00 am.
Northcliffe is a partnership formed from Shipley United Reformed Church and Hall Royd Methodists. We are a welcoming church with people from 1 to 90+ years. An active Sunday school meets through the year, (except in the Summer Holidays.) Several groups use our buildings, some are connected to the church.
We meet for worship at 10.30 am each Sunday. Some services are led by ministers, others by local, lay preachers. Every 3rd Sunday in the month is our all age service when we all worship together. The last Sunday of each month is a communion service.
Anybody and everybody is welcome to join us at worship.
We do not give details of days or times in order to safeguard our children and vulnerable adults. Please contact us if you need further information.
- Hall Royd Band is a long established Brass Band, which welcomes beginners and players of all abilities;
- Link Club (fortnightly) A social club for learning disabled adults meets for a range of activities including disco, Karaoke, table tennis and more.
- Midweek Concern for prayer;
- Parents & Toddlers;
- Rangers, Guides and Brownies; thriving groups that make all welcome. This inclusive organisation welcomes girls of all abilities.
- Tuesday Church; a fellowship group meeting for prayer and chat.