Address: Haworth Road, BRADFORD, BD9 6LH [map]
Link minister: Rev Christine Crabtree
Room bookings: 07837459494
Sunday Service: 10.30 am Morning worship
Our children and young people share in the first 15 minutes of the service and then go to their own room where they enjoy Bible stories, games, puzzles, craft, discussions and other activities with their teachers.
We are part of the Bradford North Methodist Circuit and the Yorkshire West Methodist District. We are also involved with churches from various denominations in the Girlington, Heaton & Manningham Council of Churches. We are blessed with a warm, friendly and welcoming congregation and would be delighted to see you at any of our services.
- A large Car Park at the front of the Church.
- Wheelchair Access.
- A disabled Toilet.
- A loop system in Church for those with hearing aids (please turn the Aid to the ‘T’ position).
- Large Print Hymn Books available from the Steward.
- Drop In Centre every Friday 10 am – 11.30 am. Free Homemade Refreshments. Book Stall – Everyone welcome.
We do not give details of days or times in order to safeguard our children and vulnerable adults.
- Bradford Flower Club (monthly).
- Down Syndrome Support Group (monthly).
- Explorer Scouts.
What do we do? We have loads of fun and choose most of the things we want to do, including badge work and camping. We also run a Guide shop and can supply all the uniform, books and badges.
- Thornton Singers’ Rehearsal.
- Women’s Friendly.